Vs > Adrian, Mi
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Adrian, Mi Climate & Distance Between
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs West Point, Ny, Usa
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Mactan, Philippines
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Bko-S, Mali
Adrian, Mi vs Potsdam, Germany
Adrian, Mi vs Te Wera Forest, New Zealand
Adrian, Mi vs Laucala Bay, Fiji
Adrian, Mi vs Toker, Sudan
Pyi vs Findlay, Oh
Natchez, Ms vs Akureyri
Salem, In vs Charleston (municipal), Sc
Belle Plaine, Ia vs Summerside, Pe
- The distance between Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand and Adrian, Mi, Usa is approximately 13,705 km or 8,517 mi.
- To reach Lower Hutt, Gracefield in this distance one would set out from Adrian, Mi bearing 242° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Lower Hutt, Gracefield bearing 240.7° or WSW .
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Adrian, Mi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Adrian, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 4.3 °C (7.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.6 °C (33.5°F) less in Lower Hutt, Gracefield. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 448.3 mm (17.6 in) more which is equivalent to 448.3 l/m² (11 US gal/ft²) or 4,483,000 l/ha (479,262 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 0.1° higher in Lower Hutt, Gracefield than in Adrian, Mi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Lower Hutt, Gracefield relative to Adrian, Mi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adrian, Mi vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-6)
|| -10 (-18)
|| -13 (-24)
|| -11 (-20)
|| -6 (-10)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Kolkata/ Calcutta, India
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Iquitos, Peru
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Lincoln, Va, Usa
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Roseburg, Or, Usa
Adrian, Mi vs Luling, Tx, Usa
Adrian, Mi vs Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada
Adrian, Mi vs Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Adrian, Mi vs Galva, Il, Usa
Nassau, New Providence vs Kawthaung
Bitam vs New York/ Jfk, Ny
Wairoa, Frasertown vs Maseru
New Orleans Audubon, La vs Atikokan, On
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Adrian, Mi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Gracefield