Vs > Bissett, Mb
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Bissett, Mb Climate & Distance Between
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Berkeley, Ca, Usa
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Blenheim, New Zealand
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Halaib, Sudan
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Vaasa, Finland
Bissett, Mb vs San Antonio, Argentina
Bissett, Mb vs Eureka, Nt, Canada
Bissett, Mb vs Pleven, Bulgaria
Bissett, Mb vs Man, Ivory Coast
Kamenskoe vs Keene, Nh
Big Trout Lake, On vs Los Angeles, Ca
san andres, San Andres And Providencia Islands vs Cranbrook, Bc
Tura vs Tsu
- The distance between Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand and Bissett, Mb, Canada is approximately 13,396 km or 8,325 mi.
- To reach Lower Hutt, Gracefield in this distance one would set out from Bissett, Mb bearing 240.8° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Lower Hutt, Gracefield bearing 226.9° or SW .
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Bissett, Mb has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Bissett, Mb is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 11.8 °C (21.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.5 °C (53.1°F) less in Lower Hutt, Gracefield. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 750.8 mm (29.6 in) more which is equivalent to 750.8 l/m² (18.43 US gal/ft²) or 7,508,000 l/ha (802,655 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 9.1° higher in Lower Hutt, Gracefield than in Bissett, Mb.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Lower Hutt, Gracefield relative to Bissett, Mb. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Bissett, Mb vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -6 (-10)
|| -10 (-18)
|| -8 (-14)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Temple, Tx, Usa
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Machado, Brazil
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Chunchon, North Korea
Bissett, Mb vs Miyakojima, Japan
Bissett, Mb vs Atchison, Ks, Usa
Bissett, Mb vs Olivia, Mn, Usa
Bissett, Mb vs Kunduz, Afghanistan
Coronation, Ab vs Garoua
Oran vs Milledgeville, Ga
Val D’Or, Quebec vs Narvik, Nordland
St Maarten vs Sweet Springs, Mo
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Bissett, Mb Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Gracefield
Climate Guides for Locations near Bissett, Mb
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 304 kms (188.9 miles) W
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - 164.6 kms (102.3 miles) SW
- Brandon, Mb, Canada - 325.6 kms (202.3 miles) WSW
- Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada - 220.5 kms (137 miles) WSW
- Morden, Mb, Canada - 266.7 kms (165.7 miles) SW
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 226.7 kms (140.9 miles) S
- Langdon, Nd, Usa - 279.2 kms (173.5 miles) SW
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 349.7 kms (217.3 miles) SSW
- Island Lake, Mb, Canada - 321.5 kms (199.8 miles) NNE
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 384.6 kms (239 miles) E
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) E
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 286.9 kms (178.3 miles) ESE
- Dryden, On, Canada - 247.9 kms (154 miles) ESE
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 248.4 kms (154.4 miles) ESE
- Kenora, On, Canada - 167.2 kms (103.9 miles) SE
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 385.5 kms (239.6 miles) SE
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 320.1 kms (198.9 miles) SSE