Vs > Lytton, Bc
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Lytton, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Corum, Turkey
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Te Teko, New Zealand
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Bangui, Central African Republic
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Bani, Dominican Republic
Lytton, Bc vs Baghdad, Iraq
Lytton, Bc vs Franklin, La, Usa
Lytton, Bc vs Yazd, Iran
Lytton, Bc vs Mwmosa, Malawi
Juiz De Fora vs Marble Hill, Mo
Sable Island, Ns vs Waiouru Mwd
Trondheim vs Prince George, British Columbia
Palmerston N (aero) vs Niigata
- The distance between Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand and Lytton, Bc, Canada is approximately 11,893 km or 7,391 mi.
- To reach Lower Hutt, Gracefield in this distance one would set out from Lytton, Bc bearing 224.7° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Lower Hutt, Gracefield bearing 216.8° or SW .
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Lytton, Bc has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb).
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Lytton, Bc is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 3.4 °C (6.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.1 °C (27.2°F) less in Lower Hutt, Gracefield. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 893 mm (35.2 in) more which is equivalent to 893 l/m² (21.92 US gal/ft²) or 8,930,000 l/ha (954,676 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 8.3° higher in Lower Hutt, Gracefield than in Lytton, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Lower Hutt, Gracefield relative to Lytton, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lytton, Bc vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -9 (-16)
|| -13 (-23)
|| -12 (-22)
|| -5 (-9)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Copenhagen, Denmark
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Suwa, Japan
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Akureyri, Iceland
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand
Lytton, Bc vs Tela, Honduras
Lytton, Bc vs Quanah, Tx, Usa
Lytton, Bc vs Scuro Mountain, Italy
Lytton, Bc vs Gagnoa, Ivory Coast
Laredo, Texas vs Quang Tri
Ze Doca vs Eyrewell Forest
Sedan, Ks vs Rostov On Don
Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc vs Athens
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Lytton, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Gracefield
Climate Guides for Locations near Lytton, Bc
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) WSW
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 187.3 kms (116.4 miles) WSW
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 109.9 kms (68.3 miles) S
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 162.3 kms (100.8 miles) SW
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 206.2 kms (128.1 miles) SW
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) SSW
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 139.4 kms (86.7 miles) SSW
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 160.5 kms (99.8 miles) SSW
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 219.1 kms (136.2 miles) SW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 220.3 kms (136.9 miles) SW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 259.3 kms (161.1 miles) SW
- Revelstoke, Bc, Canada - 253.5 kms (157.5 miles) ENE
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 96.6 kms (60 miles) NE
- Kelowna, Bc, Canada - 160 kms (99.4 miles) E
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) ESE
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) S
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 95.4 kms (59.3 miles) S