Vs > Medford, Wi
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Medford, Wi Climate & Distance Between
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Fresno, California, Usa
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Mackay Mo, Australia
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Biarritz, France
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Bamiyan, Afghanistan
Medford, Wi vs Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Medford, Wi vs Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada
Medford, Wi vs Aberporth, Uk
Medford, Wi vs Mangareva, Gambier Islands, French Polynesia
Williamsburg, Va vs Taif
Belo Horizonte vs Nercinskij Zavod
Hot Springs, Sd vs Mugla
Cocobeach vs Laurel, Md
- The distance between Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand and Medford, Wi, Usa is approximately 13,424 km or 8,342 mi.
- To reach Lower Hutt, Gracefield in this distance one would set out from Medford, Wi bearing 240.7° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Lower Hutt, Gracefield bearing 234.9° or SW .
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Medford, Wi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Medford, Wi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 8.5 °C (15.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.3 °C (43.7°F) less in Lower Hutt, Gracefield. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 504.6 mm (19.9 in) more which is equivalent to 504.6 l/m² (12.38 US gal/ft²) or 5,046,000 l/ha (539,451 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 3.2° higher in Lower Hutt, Gracefield than in Medford, Wi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Lower Hutt, Gracefield relative to Medford, Wi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Medford, Wi vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-1)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -11 (-20)
|| -9 (-16)
|| -2 (-4)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Vardo, Finnmark, Norway
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Villa Maria Del Rio Seco, Argentina
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Nosy-Varika, Madagascar
Medford, Wi vs Mogoca, Russia
Medford, Wi vs Baton Rouge, La, Usa
Medford, Wi vs Huntsville, Al, Usa
Medford, Wi vs Sibbi, Pakistan
Suttsu vs Memphis, Tennessee
Nyala vs Rockwell City, Ia
Henderson, Nc vs Sejmcan
Catacamas vs Salt Lake City, Utah
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Medford, Wi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Gracefield
Climate Guides for Locations near Medford, Wi
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 169.5 kms (105.3 miles) NE
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 106.4 kms (66.1 miles) E
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) ESE
- New London, Wi, Usa - 151.1 kms (93.9 miles) ESE
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) SE
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 165.2 kms (102.7 miles) SE