Vs > Norton, Ks
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Norton, Ks Climate & Distance Between
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Hermit, Co, Usa
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Naryn (Mtn Stn), Kyrgyz Republic
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Norton, Ks vs Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa
Norton, Ks vs Isoka, Zambia
Norton, Ks vs Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand
Norton, Ks vs Dalen, Telemark, Norway
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh vs El Obeid
Lewiston, Id vs Broadview, Sk
St. Katrine vs Kuujjuaq, Qc
Yasica vs Providence/ Green State, Ri
- The distance between Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand and Norton, Ks, Usa is approximately 12,451 km or 7,737 mi.
- To reach Lower Hutt, Gracefield in this distance one would set out from Norton, Ks bearing 233.9° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Lower Hutt, Gracefield bearing 235.4° or SW .
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Norton, Ks has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Norton, Ks is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 2.4 °C (4.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.4 °C (36.7°F) less in Lower Hutt, Gracefield. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 763.6 mm (30.1 in) more which is equivalent to 763.6 l/m² (18.74 US gal/ft²) or 7,636,000 l/ha (816,339 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 1.9° lower in Lower Hutt, Gracefield than in Norton, Ks.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Lower Hutt, Gracefield relative to Norton, Ks. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Norton, Ks vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -12 (-22)
|| -17 (-30)
|| -14 (-26)
|| -7 (-13)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
|| || -1.9
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Longreach Post Office, Australia
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Wajir, Kenya
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Korf, Russia
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Pyi, Myanmar
Norton, Ks vs Barreiras, Brazil
Norton, Ks vs Songkhla, Thailand
Norton, Ks vs Ganca, Azerbaijan
Norton, Ks vs Ny-Alesund, Norway
Tynemouth, England vs Koumac
Mangalore, Karnataka vs St Paul Island, Ak
Flagstaff, Arizona vs Ust’Vajampolka
Kimchaek vs Menaka
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Norton, Ks Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Gracefield
Climate Guides for Locations near Norton, Ks
- Loup City, Ne, Usa - 166.5 kms (103.5 miles) NNE
- Broken Bow, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Gothenburg, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Minden, Ne, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) NE
- Grand Island, Ne, Usa - 177.3 kms (110.2 miles) NE
- Beaver City, Ne, Usa - 21.1 kms (13.1 miles) NE
- Hebron, Ne, Usa - 170.4 kms (105.9 miles) E
- Hayss, Ks, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) SE